How Can I Make an Order on VictorianDancer.com
Here are 6 step-by-step instructions to help you make an order from VictorianDancer:
1. Register with VictorianDancer for free.
2. Log in your VictorianDancer account.
3. Search or browse products. If you wish to buy them, type a number in the quantity box and click "Add to Cart" or directly click “Direct Payment”. You can remove them later or adjust the quantities if you change your mind. Products you've added to your shopping cart are saved there while you are viewing more items. Your cart is even saved for next time if you log out or accidentally close your browser.
4. Then you can check the estimated shipping time and shipping fee by clicking "Continue Checkout".
5. Then you come to the checkout page -- "Shipping Information"; you should edit your detailed shipping information the same as your billing information according to the chart to ensure your payment is safe.
6. To safely keep your payment and your information, we strongly recommend PayPal payment. PayPal is a secure and trusted payment processing service which allows you to shop online. PayPal can be used at VictorianDancer.com to purchase items by Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express), Debit Card, or E-check (i.e. using your regular Bank Account). If you choose PayPal, you can directly click Check out with PayPal link to pay for your order directly; if you do not want to pay now, your order will stay in your shopping cart for you to pay next time. If you ordered successfully, you will receive an email confirming your order information.
Friendly Notice: We only begin to process your order when the payment has been confirmed. After we ship your package(s), you will receive a Shipment Notification email with the relevant tracking information.
May you enjoy happy shopping on our site!