Can Products Be Returned for Refunds, Repairs, or Replacements
Before returning items to us, please read and follow the instructions below. You can also contact our Customer Support, where our customer sales representatives will be glad to help you.
Please make sure that you understand our return policy and ensure that all criteria are met before physically sending any items back to us.
VictorianDancer.com reserves the right to charge a handling fee on all returned products.
1. All returns must be sent back within 7 days of receipt of the item. We only accept products in their original condition. Please note that we cannot process any products that are returned without our prior knowledge. If you wish to return any or all parts of your order, you will need to contact customer service via VictorianDancershop.com. After getting our confirmation, you may ship it back to us.
2. Wrongly shipped products: For mis-shipped items (item shipped was not item ordered), once confirmed, we will be responsible for an item exchange and any shipping fees. If you so choose, you can also return the product and get a full refund plus the shipping and handling fee.
3. Color Errors: If the color of the item received is not what was ordered, you are eligible for a full refund. (This does not apply if the color difference is caused by your display monitor)
For any particular product category, please refer to its return specific policy below:
We understand that ordering a dress for your special occasion is an important undertaking, and our cancellation policy was created with this in mind. However, it is important to note that our dresses are made to order, and once the creation process has begun the materials cannot be reused.
The good news is that after placing your order, there is still time to make up your mind. Please refer to our cancellation policy below for details.
Our Cancellation Policy:
1. Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment confirmation will be eligible for a full refund.
2. Orders canceled 1-3 days after payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product purchase price.
3. Orders canceled after 3 days of payment confirmation will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
4. Once your order has been shipped, it can no longer be canceled. If you would like to cancel your order, please contact our customer service team as soon as possible:support@VictorianDancer.com.
When you receive an email from VictorianDancer.com titled “Payment Confirmation for Order#_______ with VictorianDancer.com”, your payment has been confirmed.
Returning for Replacement and Refund
Your satisfaction is of utmost importance to us. Upon the arrival of your package, we encourage you to check and make sure that the dress has been made to your order specifications. Try on your dress as soon as possible without removing the tags, altering, or washing it.
If you are unhappy with your purchase and need to return an item back to VictorianDancer.com for any reason, please follow the steps below:
1. Contact Customer Service within 7 days of receiving your package.
2. Once your request has been processed by Customer Service, they will provide you with a Product Return Form that must be filled in and included with your return.
3. Send your items to us as soon as possible once Customer Service has provided the form. Include the completed Product Return Form with your return.
Defective, Damaged or Mis-shipped Items
You are eligible for a refund of the full purchase price plus shipping costs for defective, damaged or mis-shipped items.
If you believe your items were damaged during delivery, you must first obtain "Proof of Damage" documentation from your delivery carrier.
Sizing or Fitting Issues
As all of our dresses are hand-sewn and custom tailored, the finished gown may vary by approximately one (1) inch in either direction of the specified measurements. To ensure that your dress will still fit you perfectly, our tailors have created all our dresses with additional fabric in the seams to allow minor size modifications to be made easily.
Dress is not the size you ordered
If your dress size differs from the specifications of your order by more than one inch, please feel free to choose from the following options:
1. You are encouraged to find a local tailor to make adjustments. In this case, we will reimburse you for up to 100% of the product price in tailoring costs. If you choose this option, please remember to request a receipt from your tailor as a copy of it must be provided when requesting reimbursement.
2. You may use our modification service free of charge, with VictorianDancer.com responsible for all shipping fees.
3. You may return the dress to us to receive a full refund. We will also reimburse you for the cost of return shipping.
Dress Is The Size You Ordered but Does Not Fit
If the dress does not fit properly, but was made according to the specifications included in your order, please choose from the following options:
1. You may go to a local tailor to have the dress resized (at your own cost).
2. You may use our modification service to resize your dress. Contact us for a quote based on the complexity of the dress and the amount that needs to be altered.
Please be aware that if your order specifications differ too greatly from the final sizing request, resizing may not be possible.
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on VictorianDancer.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped. However, if you are confident that you have received the item in a totally wrong color, please contact Customer Service to see if a return or refund is possible
If for any reason, your order was not shipped within the time stated and arrives late, but not by more than 10 days, you will be eligible for a complete refund, or a 30% reimbursement upon the delivery of the overdue product. If the product is overdue by more than 10 days, customers are eligible for a full refund. If the dress is not returned, only the shipping fee is paid by customers.
1) Submit a return request to Customer Service within 30 days of your order's shipment*. Include an explanation and photographs documenting the reason for the return. Returns will not be accepted without prior approval from Customer Service.
*When you receive an email from VictorianDancer.com entitled "Shipment Notification for order#XXXXXXX with VictorianDancer.com," your order has been shipped.
2) Once Customer Service has approved your request, please send the item and the completed Product Return Form back to us as soon as possible.
3) Once received at our facility, your return will be processed in 3 to 5 business days. Once your return is confirmed and inspected, please allow up to two billing cycles for it to be credited to your account. Items returned in unacceptable condition we will not be processed as refunds and will be shipped back to you.